- River of a thousand islands The lake: This is a popular spot for fishing. It's advisable to position yourself close to bridges and boat slips. You can use Google Maps to locate specific spots. However, be careful, as there are many fishery guards due to the presence of sturgeon.
- St. Lawrence River You can fish almost anywhere you have access to the river. Google river parks to find spots.
- Maritime-side Récré o parc Fish: Here you'll find a variety of fish.
- Interactive map of FédéCP : Let's go fishing - Interactive map | FédéCP is a useful tool for locating fishing spots.
- Lachine, 34th corner lighthouse st-joseph Ideal for day fishing for bass, perch, pike and musky, and evening fishing for sturgeon, big bass and walleye. It's also a friendly place to meet other anglers.
When you purchase via our links, we may earn a commission. Read more.